With Mollie for Zapier, you can trigger an automation based on a payment status. For example, to notify an app of a failed payment. We’ve created a number of Zap templates to help you get started:
What you need to know in advance
- The template currently contains a block that limits the loop of payments per hour to 500.
- If you’re on a free plan with Zapier, some parts of the template are restricted.
Building a Zap based on payment status
- Create a Zap using this template to push new payments in Mollie to Zapier storage.
- Create another Zap using this template to send a webhook when the transaction is paid.
- You can customise the POST action in this template to suit your needs. By default, the action is to send a webhook based on the payment status.
If you have any questions, you can contact Zapier Support at email@example.com.