You can easily export transactions, settlements, and your balance report from your Mollie dashboard in a variety of file formats.
These file types are currently available for exports:
- MT940 automatically enters your transactions into your bookkeeping program. It’s a great way to keep your bookkeeping up to date while reducing the likelihood of human error. MT940 is compatible with most bookkeeping software.
- CSV is a simple text file many programs accept (e.g. Microsoft Excel). Use CSV if your bookkeeping program does not accept MT940 or if you would like to manually analyse your information.
- Use this file if you want to have a clear overview in printable form for yourself or your accountant.
- Belgian bookkeeping programs often use CODA files. A CODA file contains extensive information about all transactions. It’s comparable to MT940 in terms of minimising human error and automating your bookkeeping.
- DATEV is a bookkeeping platform often used by German businesses. Mollie uses a simpler version of this file format for small businesses. Read more about DATEV here.
- Can I use Mollie for bookkeeping?
- How do I export my balance report, transactions, and settlements?
- How do I match my sales invoices to my exports?
- How do I process transactions in my accounting system?
Can't find what you're looking for?
Please contact Support for help.