Apple Pay is available in more than 35 countries for all Apple users. The user can add their payment cards in the Wallet app on iOS and macOS. The Wallet app stores all details and preferences of the various payment cards. To complete a payment, the user has to perform a fingerprint or face scan. This added verification step makes Apple Pay compliant with the Strong Customer Authentication (SCA) regulations required under the Payment Services Directive 2 (PSD2).
- How do I activate Apple Pay?
- Where is Apple Pay available?
- What are the costs of Apple Pay?
- How can my customer pay with Apple Pay?
- For which plugins and webshop platforms is Apple Pay available?
Can't find what you're looking for?
Please contact our Support for help.