When you create your account, we must check the ID document of your company’s legal representative. This identification document can either be a UK-issued driving licence, a passport, or a residence permit.
Uploading your ID
You can upload your ID document on the ID Verification page in the Mollie Dashboard. We accept one of the following ID documents:
- A passport: the front of the page with your personal information and photograph.
- A residence permit: the front and back.
- A valid UK driving licence (full or provisional): the front and back of the card.
Requirements of your ID
Your ID will be automatically checked by our system. To pass this check, your ID must meet the following requirements:
- It’s a valid and non-expired document.
- The copy is a PDF, JPG, or PNG file.
- The file size is between 32 kb and 10 MB.
- The maximum resolution of the file is 64MBPx.
- The text is readable.
- The corners are visible.
- The copy is well-lit and without visible reflection.
- Black and white scans are not accepted.
If the copy of your ID does not meet one or more of these requirements, your ID copy will be rejected. We will inform you by email and ask you to provide us with a better copy of the ID.
Example UK driving licence
Can't find what you're looking for?
Please contact Support for help.