Yes, you can use the Test API Key and Test mode in the Mollie Dashboard to see if your Klarna payment methods are working correctly. Klarna orders have different statuses from other types of orders.
When you connect Mollie to your website, use the Test API Key instead of the Live API Key.
- On your webshop, create an order and choose to pay with Klarna.
- You may be asked to choose a test status for the order.
- In your Mollie Dashboard, go to Transactions. Turn on Test mode with the button in the top right corner.
- Check if the test order you created has the correct status.
- Where can I find the API key?
- How do I use Klarna with Mollie?
- What do the Klarna order statuses mean?
Can't find what you're looking for?
Please contact Support for help.