In your Mollie Dashboard, you can choose how often you want to be paid. When your payout is settled, you can view these settlements under Administration > Settlements.
How do I identify a settlement?
A settlement from your Mollie account will show in your bank statement as a reference number beginning with "T", such as T1234567. This reference number is the same as the reference number of a settlement that is listed in your Mollie Dashboard. You can use the Filter by date option to find a list of settlements for the month or year.
What do the different statuses of a settlement mean?
When you view a settlement in your Mollie Dashboard, you'll see a settlement status listed beside it. There are 4 types of statuses for settlements:
- Open: the settlement has not been closed yet.
- Pending: the settlement has been closed and is being processed.
- Paid out: the settlement has been paid out to your bank account.
- Failed: the settlement could not be paid out to your bank account.
How do I export my settlements?
To find a list of your settlements:
- Log in to your Mollie Dashboard.
- Go to Administration > Settlements.
- Select the month and year as a filter.
- Below Reference, click on the blue number code.
- Choose to download as CSV, PDF, MT940, or CODA.