With Mollie Components, your customers can enter their credit and debit card details on your checkout page instead of being redirected to a page hosted by Mollie. This makes the payment process faster and more reliable. However, your customers will still be redirected to their banking environment when paying with 3D Secure.
What you need to know in advance
- You can only use Mollie Components if you have activated credit cards as a payment method.
- Make sure to update the Mollie plugin.
Enabling Mollie Components on Oxid
- Log in to your Oxid account.
- In the menu on the left, go to Shop Settings ‣ Payment Methods.
- Click Credit Card.
- Under Credit card details, select the option to use Iframe for checkout. Click Save.
After activating Mollie Components, we advise that you make a test payment with a credit card to see if the activation was successful.
Can't find what you're looking for?
Please contact Support for help.