With Mollie Components, your customers can enter their credit and debit card details on your checkout page instead of being redirected to a page hosted by Mollie. This makes the payment process faster and more reliable. However, your customers will still be redirected to their banking environment when paying with 3D Secure.
What you need to know in advance
- You can only use Mollie Components if you have activated credit cards as a payment method.
- Make sure the WooCommerce plugin has been updated.
Enabling Mollie Components
- Log in to your WooCommerce account.
- Go to Plugins > Installed plugins.
- Click Mollie settings below Mollie payments for WooCommerce.
- Click edit next to Credit card.
- Check the box next to Enable Mollie Components.
After activating Mollie Components, we advise that you make a test payment with a credit card to see if the activation was successful. Advanced users can adjust the layout of the fields on the checkout page by going to Settings > Mollie Components in WooCommerce.
Can't find what you're looking for?
Please contact Support for help.