With Mollie Components, your customers can enter their credit and debit card details on your checkout page instead of being redirected to a page hosted by Mollie. This makes the payment process faster and more reliable. However, your customers will still be redirected to their banking environment when paying with 3D Secure.
What you need to know in advance
- You can only use Mollie Components if you have activated credit cards as a payment method.
- Make sure to update the PrestaShop plugin.
Enabling Mollie Components on PrestaShop
- Go to your Mollie Dashboard and copy the Profile ID under Developers > API keys.
- Log in to your PrestaShop account.
- In the menu on the left, click Modules and go to Module manager > Mollie.
- Go to General settings (opening page of the plugin) and past your Profile ID in the Profile ID field.
- Scroll down and select Yes under Use Mollie Components for credit card. Click Save.
Please note that you must fill out the Profile ID for Mollie Components to work. After activating Mollie Components, we advise that you make a test payment with a credit card to see if the activation was successful.
Can't find what you're looking for?
Please contact Support for help.