With Mollie Components, your customers can enter their credit and debit card details on your checkout page instead of being redirected to a page hosted by Mollie. This makes the payment process faster and more reliable. However, your customers will still be redirected to their banking environment when paying with 3D Secure.
What you need to know in advance
- You can only use Mollie Components if you have activated credit cards as a payment method.
- Make sure to update the PrestaShop plugin.
Enabling Mollie Components on PrestaShop
- Go to your Mollie Dashboard and copy the Profile ID under Developers > API keys.
- Log in to your PrestaShop account.
- In the menu on the left, click Modules and go to Module manager > Mollie.
- Go to Configure > Advanced settings.
- Select Yes under Use iFrame for credit card and paste your Profile ID. Click Save.
Please note that you must fill out the Profile ID for Mollie Components to work. After activating Mollie Components, we advise that you make a test payment with a credit card to see if the activation was successful.
Can't find what you're looking for?
Please contact Support for help.