With Mollie Components, your customers can enter their credit and debit card details on your checkout page instead of being redirected to a page hosted by Mollie. This makes the payment process faster and more reliable. However, your customers will still be redirected to their banking environment when paying with 3D Secure.
What you need to know in advance
- You can only use Mollie Components if you have activated credit cards as a payment method.
- Make sure to update the Mollie plugin.
Enabling Mollie Components on Shopware
- Log in to your Shopware account.
- Go to Settings > Plug-in manager > Installed.
- Open Mollie by clicking on the pencil icon on the right.
- Select Yes under Enable credit card component and click Save.
After activating Mollie Components, we advise that you make a test payment with a credit card to see if the activation was successful.
Can't find what you're looking for?
Please contact Support for help.