With Mollie Components, your customers can enter their credit and debit card details on your checkout page instead of being redirected to a page hosted by Mollie. This makes the payment process faster and more reliable. However, your customers will still be redirected to their banking environment when paying with 3D Secure.
What you need to know in advance
- You can only use Mollie Components if you have activated credit cards as a payment method.
- Make sure to update the Magento plugin.
Enabling Mollie Components on Magento
- Log in to your Magento account.
- In the menu on the left, go to Stores > Configuration > Sales.
- Select Payment methods > Mollie.
- In the overview of payment methods, select Credit card.
- Select Yes next to Use Mollie Components.
- Click Save.
- Go to your Mollie Dashboard and copy the Profile ID under Developers > API keys.
- In Magento, go back to Mollie settings (follow steps 2-3 again) and click General.
- Paste the ID into the Profile ID field and click Save.
Please note that you must fill out the Profile ID for Mollie Components to work. After activating Mollie Components, we advise that you make a test payment with a credit card to see if the activation was successful.
Can't find what you're looking for?
Please contact Support for help.