You can mark an order as shipped in your Mollie Dashboard or the Mollie App.
What you need to know in advance
Klarna requires you to mark an order as shipped to finalise a payment.
Changing the status of a shipped order
- In the Mollie Dashboard, go to Orders and select the order you want to ship. This will take you to the order details page.
- Scroll down to the Basket section.
- To mark a single item, click on Ship in the order line for this item.
- To mark all items in the order, click Ship all at the bottom.
When all items in an order have been marked as Shipped, the status of the order will change to Completed.
- Open the Mollie app.
- Go to Orders.
- Tap on the order you would like to ship.
- Scroll down to BASKET.
- To mark a single item, tap Ship in the order line.
- To mark all items in the order, tap Ship all.
- Review the orders you want to ship in the Review Shipping screen.
- To remove an item, swipe left and tap Don’t ship.
- To lower the quantity of an item you want to ship, tap -.
- Tap Confirm.
Once all the items in an order are marked as Shipped, the status of the order will change to Completed.
- How do I mark a Klarna order as shipped?
- What do the Klarna order statuses mean?
- What are the possible statuses for an order?
- What is the difference between orders, payments, shipments, and captures?
Can't find what you're looking for?
Please contact Support for help.